Agenda for April 12, 2010
Richmond Works/East Bay Works, 330 25th Street, Conference Room 1, 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes of March 8th, 2010 meeting.
3. Introductions & Neighborhood Reports (Announce Your Name and affiliation and one (1) person per neighborhood give your neighborhood report.
4. RNCC PIO Announcements:
· Correspondence and Announcements, Naomi Williams, PIO-If you have any announcements for any other entity other than your neighborhood please give any information you have to our PIO. She will make the announcements and post them so that anyone who is interested in the event can take notes. There will be a place where they are displayed rather than hand out copies of paper that we just throw away.
5. Reports From City Staff:
- Planning Dept.-Lamont Thompson.
- Engineering-Edric Qwan.
- Mayor’s Office-Marilyn Langlois.
- City Manager/Community Affairs-Rochelle Monk.
- Police Dept.-Chief Chris Magnus or Rep.
- Environmental Manager Lynn Scarpa.
- Public Works-Yader Bermudez
6. Break (Refreshments provided by May Valley and Carriage Hills North-THANK YOU!!!)
7. Presentations: None
8. Old Business:
9. New Busniness: Presentation of RNCC Service Manuals-Vice President Don Woodrow.
Next RNCC General Meeting: Monday, May 10th, 2010.
Next RNCC Executive Meeting: Monday, April 19th, 2010.